All Broker VIPs participating in the Agent/Broker/Consultant VIP Program must agree and accept to the terms and conditions stated in this form. The invitation to participate in the Agent/Broker/Consultant VIP Program is non-transferable.
By participating in the Agent/Broker/Consultant VIP Program you will receive the following:
- Full access to all sessions and workshops
- Access to the exhibit hall
- Coffee, tea, lunch, and cocktail receptions
The following is not included in the package:
- Taxi *We do not reimburse for mileage, rental car, parking, food and beverage or other miscellaneous fees.
- Certification Fees for any of our Certification Courses
Hosted Agent/Broker/Consultant VIPs Commitment
Participation in Pre-Scheduled Networking Meetings
- The Approved VIP must register as an attendee online through a specific link. The link cannot be shared with any other person.
- On the final page of registration, he/she must enter his/her credit card information. His/her card will be charged $1 in order to verify it. This charge is non-refundable.
- The VIP will be asked to login to the EHBC networking software and create a profile.
- The VIP is required to participate in ten meetings which will be set for the VIP by the conference organizer. These required networking appointments shall be (10-15 minutes) in duration and will be scheduled with our exhibitors and branding partners during the conference. These scheduled meetings shall take place at the branding partner or exhibitors booth or at a table designated through the networking software.
- All ten networking appointments must be signed and endorsed by the other party on your VIP Passport. You will receive this passport upon check in at the registration desk. Thereafter, the VIP must return the signed copy to the organizer by fax (866-866-332-4285) or email (Miguel@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com) before October 15, 2017.
- If the VIP fails to attend the 10 networking meetings and submit the signatures before October 15, 2017, he/she will be required to pay a penalty of $299 to recover the costs to the organizer. This fee will be charged to his/her credit card after October 16, 2015.
- If the VIP is invited to a private EHBC Hosted function, attendance attendee agrees to attend at least (1) of the private events.
- The VIP must attend at least (1) Sponsored Educational Underwritten Session and (1) Power Session. These sessions can be found on the agenda under Educational Underwritten Session Track or under Exhibit Hall Power Session Track.
- In addition to the above, the VIP must participate in the Benefit Bingo activity in the Exhibit Hall. VIP must turn in your completed VIP Passport with appropriate signatures as well as your completed Benefit Bingo Card. Instructions on where to turn in your completed Benefits Bingo and VIP Passport Cards will be provided to VIP at the registration or information desk for the 2017 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress.
Cancellation and “No Show” Policy
Cancellation of participation at the EHBC must be done before August 1st 2017. The organizer reserves the right to not entertain any last minute cancellation requests. Cancellation of participation will only be effective upon the written acknowledgement from the organizer. VIPs who fail to show up will be liable to pay a “no show” fee of $299.
By completing the online registration you confirm your participation as Agent/Broker/Consultant VIP Attendee and agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
*rules subject to change without notice, refer to this page for rule changes