Redefining the Agent’s Role in Providing Practical Solutions in Employee Benefit Planning
Registration Fee with Congress Registration: Waived
Summit Registration Only: $199
Structural changes in the healthcare delivery system, coupled with new benefits legislation, are presenting monumental challenges for the Agent-Consultant community. Working in an economy which is emerging from a deep recession, PPACA is forcing agents nationwide to shed their past business practices (such as spread sheeting and plan matching) in order to transform their practices for the new marketplace. These changes are required in order to survive and succeed beginning 2014!
This year’s 6th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, taking place September 20-24th in Washington, D.C. in Las Vegas will be holding its 2nd Annual Benefits Consultant Summit. Join us as industry thought leaders present creative applications for strategic client planning, growth marketing opportunities and practical ways to rebuild your practice and increase your overall revenue stream. This summit will cover all of the major practice management concerns of the marketplace. It will provide key solutions to problems identified; regardless of employer size or geographic location.
Our 2014 Benefits Consultant Summit will provide the opportunity to collaborate with your insurance and benefits counterparts for an unprecedented networking opportunity unlike anything you’ve experienced while at other industry events. The open discussions which follow each topic area will include the initiatives related to Healthcare Reform, innovations on products for employers and predictions for the future of the insurance benefits industry.
Our goal is to help you develop a clear understanding of the current marketplace, where to anticipate potential growth, and to inspire and reenergize your passion and focus within the industry. We will provide you with the strategies and practical knowledge that you can immediately incorporate into your practice. This new knowledge will result in a competitive edge which is so necessary in today’s changing environment – regardless of where you practice.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Marketing, business development and growth strategies in today’s marketplace
- PPACA’s regulation of Agent compensation – how to change and increase your revenue stream by building a consulting practice.
- Acting as a knowledgeable advisor in Healthcare Reform and planning for your clients – redefining your role by providing a more well-rounded benefits menu for consideration.
- Understanding the “winds of change” beyond PPACA, and how it is likely to affect the benefits industry of the future.
- Learn how to create an annuity stream of income from benefits planning.
- Learn how to work successfully with other members of the benefits team (HR, Risk Management, and Corporate management staff).
- Gain the valuable insight that will help you inspire your support staff and increase YOUR productivity.
The Benefits Consultant Summit will provide agents, brokers and consultants with the practical application for success in the New Marketplace!
If you are interested in speaking at this year’s summit please contact Education & Engagement Coordinator Sarah Hunt at Sarah@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com.
Seth@EmployerHealthcareCongress.comStrategy & Engagement Leader, Seth Globe at