O-4Life to Exhibit at the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in LA, Oct. 2 – 4
O-4Life will exhibit at the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event includes:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers, both self-funded and otherwise, are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and reduce employer healthcare costs
- The Cali Broker Innovations Summit, which focuses on bringing together the California broker community
- 2nd Financial Wellness in the Workplace Forum, designed to facilitate to networking, and sharing best practices to address the challenges employers are facing in this growing wellness sector.
- Live, on-site certification in Corporate Wellness
- Keynote Speaker Cat Lee, Head of Culture, Pinterest
O-4LIFE is a whole-body wellness company, which believes in a healthy balance of mind, body, and spirit. We believe that this balance can be achieved through usage of technology, specifically, the O2Chair. Companies worldwide are embracing the revolutionary O2 Chair—winner of the 2017 at the Concours Lepine. Clinically-validated, FDA-registered, and endorsed by world-class athletes, the O2 Chair reduces stress, blood pressure, and heart rate while increasing energy and vitality.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com