Do you want to be one of the 200 industry thought leaders to make it on this coveted list?
Joining our elite speaker faculty provides exposure and credibility as an industry forerunner. Where else can you address your target audience all in one place?
The submission deadline for our 2018 Healthcare Revolution Conference Call for Speakers is Wednesday, January 31st.
Please complete our Call for Speakers Form in its entirety, as only complete forms will be considered. We are accepting submissions in all areas of employee benefits and healthcare including:
Health & Well-being
Direct Contracting, COE’s, Bundled Payments & Value-Based Purchasing
Population Health Management
Precision Medicine, Genomics, Pharam Genomics
Investment Strategies and Business Development
And related industry topics are welcome
You’ve sat through the technical; now here’s the “How to” in putting these strategies in place!
50 minute to two hour sessions. These intimate, open discussion sessions provide industry professionals the opportunity to collaborate with their peers. These opportunities provide attendees with practical solutions that they can immediately take back to their organization and begin implementing. Sessions will be set up in rounds to help facilitate the sharing of information amongst congress delegates. We encourage incorporating demonstration and/or hands-on activity, small group activities, role-playing, program design and interactivity with attendees to keep them engaged.
KEYNOTE OR GENERAL SESSIONS
A 15 – 20 minute presentation addressing up to 1,500 attendees on a relevant, big picture issue dominating the healthcare industry. We are looking for next generation topics, the future of healthcare.
Speakers, presenters, and panelists have been asked to refrain from promoting themselves and their businesses during presentations. While we do understand that at times it may be necessary for a presenter to refer to his or her business by name, promotional efforts of any kind are considered a serious breach of the spirit of the conference.
CONCURRENT BREAKOUT SESSIONS
The 2018 Healthcare Revolution Conference is reshaping the healthcare events space by revolutionizing the way we learn. This year’s educational breakouts will consist of IGNITE Talk (TED-style) and panel discussions. The format will include short, powerful 20 minute talks. These short talks focus are on cutting through the noise and eliminating extraneous ideas thus providing you the facts, disruptive ideas, and solutions that count. Ideally, every word counts. These could be pitching a case, inspiring, or filling a gap in the healthcare, benefits or wellbeing space.
There are three ways in which to submit presentation ideas for one of our exclusive breakout sessions:
- Recommend a Single Presenter: Presentation should address a unique and timely topic matter. Employer case studies with survey or research results are highly encouraged. Single Presenters may be considered for either Inspire type presentation or panel discussion.
- Recommend a Multi-Speaker: IGNITE Talk (TED-style) Session: Presentation should consist of 3 – 4 presenters each presenting on a different subtopic within the overall umbrella topic. For group healthcare and benefits topics, the presentation should include a minimum of one employer co-presenter (Senior Level HR/Employee Benefits professional, Chief Medical Director, Wellness Manager, Global Benefits Director, Compensation Manager and/or other HR/Benefits professionals. Time should be equally distributed amongst all presenters.
- Recommend a Panel Discussion: Panel sessions should consist of 3 or 4 presenters and a moderator. In an effort to ensure diverse participation on the panels, the presenters should represent different organizations from different backgrounds. Panelists should have contrasting viewpoints. We recommend that the moderator be a representative from the organization that is taking the lead in forming the panel. The moderator should also feel very comfortable in directing the discussion and bringing out opposing viewpoints. The goal of this format is to bring together various industry experts and get various perspectives on a timely subject matter.
What We Look For
Healthcare Revolution® is the international leader in providing the health, well-being, benefits and medical travel industries the most timely and forward-thinking concepts, business strategies and innovations. We are the merger of art, science, and business of the industry’s we represent.
- Uniqueness of subject matter
- Topic relevance & timeliness to the Industry
- Clear and well-defined message and description
- Employer case studies, examples and best practices (challenges, solutions, and metrics)
- Industry research & statistics
- Key learning objectives and take away value for delegates – What is at stake? Why should attendees care about the message?
- Colorful and innovative approach to presentation structure
- Speakers with presenting experience
- Supporting documents such as past presentations, published white paper and/or articles on a similar subject matter
Important Notes for Service Provider/Vendors
- Service providers or vendors interested in securing one of our coveted sessions are highly encouraged and when relevant required to include employer co-presenters in their proposal submission. We give preference to submissions that include the employer/buyer perspective and successful case studies.
- Service providers are required to have a presence through financial support of the event. This helps to support the industry as a whole through our non-profit trade association’s efforts in education as well as helps in bringing VIP’s to the event through either our Buyer, Employer VIP or our Agent, Broker VIP program so that they can network with providers such as yourselves.
- While we do understand that at times it may be necessary for a presenter to refer to his or her business by name, promotional efforts of any kind are considered a serious breach of the spirit of the conference. Speakers, presenters, and panelists have been asked to refrain from promoting themselves and their businesses during presentations.