The Corporate Wellness Conference® (CWC) is the largest conference in the world focused on wellness in the workplace; For the ninth consecutive year, the Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA) brings you the premier event in employee wellness, bringing you the latest trends, best practices and innovations in worksite health, wellness and employee well-being.
Corporate Wellness is a growing industry, with more and more employers offing programs to their employees to improve their lives and attract the top-level talent. Wellness doesn’t just work for employees, it works for employers too.
The Latest in a Changing Industry
Corporate wellness has taken off the last few years. More and more companies are offering more and more programs to help their employees live healthier and happier lives. What started as a group of employees meeting to go for a job now a multibillion-dollar industry. Staying on top of the latest trends in the industry, and meeting with your peers to discuss what works and what doesn’t is an important part of the success of a wellness program.
With this revolution in wellness comes more regulation and oversight. Making sure your wellness program is in compliance with ERISA, ACA, GINA, HIPPA EEOC rules and the ACA is difficult, but the CWC is here it help you learn what you need to know so you can focus on what matters – improving the health and lives of your employees.
Leading in Worksite Wellness Education & Professional Advancement
- 100+ Influential & Inspirational Speakers
- 20+ Dynamic Sessions & Ground-breaking Employer Case Studies
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® (CCWS) Certification Program
- Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals
- Content nationally approved by 50 States
Become a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®:
- Designed for HR/Benefits Directors of Wellness Managers, Agents, Brokers, Consultants, or Insurance/Healthcare Industry Professionals
- Get certified live in person at the event while learning from and interacting with top employers such as LinkedIn, Google Chipotle, and many more
- Walk away certified, more marketable, and highly educated with the latest industry trends & innovations
- Click here for more information and to register today!
Collaborate with Your Peers and Learn From Industry Experts
Some of our past speakers include:
“If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.” – Hippocrates
The Corporate Wellness Conference® will address:
- ACA’s Effect on Wellness Incentives
- Successful Wellness Communication Tools
- Legal Implications of Wellness
- Approaches to Move the Needle in Wellness ~ Tracking Your Results ü Coordination between ACO’s and Wellness Programs
- Innovations in Program Design
- Incentives & Outcomes-Based Wellness
- Total Well-being Strategies
Join the 2017 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, October 2 – 4 in L.A. as it delivers the most comprehensive insurance & benefits conference and tradeshow.
Customize Your Congress Experience
- 100+ Speakers and Sessions with 3+ days of educational conference tracks
- 6+ unique conference tracks to select content for your business: Healthcare Reform Conference®, Corporate Wellness Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference®, Self Funding Conference®, Global Benefits Conference®, Health Insurance Exchange Conference®, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference® and much more
- Onsite networking: one-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects