The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress offers several specialists certification programs that are aimed at improving your education and providing you with that competitive edge you’ve been looking for. The programs are focused on providing transparency, education and communication. Each certification requires 8 hours of educational training, followed by an online exam. Becoming certified through our organization demonstrates credibility and marks you as the expert in your respective field. The interactive and custom training through one of our certification programs will provide you with an indubitable competitive edge in your field of work.
Instructional Training Methods
- 8-11 Educational Training Videos, approximately 45-60 minutes in length in one of the following formats:
- Online classroom through our digital educational platform
- Live webcast (additional fee required, please contact for more information)
- Face to Face proctoring (additional fee required, please contact for more information)
- Upon completion of all educational training, participants are eligible to take online certification examvia our online education portal.
- Upon successful completion of certification exam, participants will receive designation as a Certified Specialist in their respective program, as well as the certification seal to use for all their business and social media related material
- All Certified Specialists will be featured on our respective association websites and will be searchable through our unique search functionality by country, state, and city with their name, title, and company along with a message feature allowing the person to be contacted by anybody (their actual email addresses will be hidden). Association websites are as follow:
- Support staff for online access and inquiries
- Automatic renewal of certification administered by EHBC*
- Press releases/blogs on company certification and success
Additional Added Value for Group Certifications
- 12 – 24 Participants ~ 15% off individual certification value
- 25 – 36 Participants ~20% off individual certification value
- 37+ Participants ~ 30% off individual certification value
- Customized Q&A follow up based on compilation of questions submitted by each participant
- Option to log in once per month for live Q&A with Jonathan Edelheit, President of the EHBC
- Complimentary prep course for your respective certification program ($90 value)
- 50% off the purchase of any other certification with enrollment in the group certification program
- Workbook for all participants
- 2-Year Renewal for each associate certification included in group package ($200 value per each individual certification)
- Quarterly webinars for up-to-date information on reform, available exclusively to those certified within group certification
- Custom E-Blast schedule to inform participants on certification information, step-by-step instructions, additional Healthcare Reform updates, reminders for quarterly webinars and access to Healthcare Reform webinars
- Custom Analysis Reports of associate progress and pass rate
Group certifications are designed for unique and specific accommodations. The EHBC will work on a consulting level to personalize a program to meet the needs of your organization.
*All certification programs are active for two years, with 5 HRs of CE requirements per year to maintain valid certificate. EHBC will automatically renew certification, per the renewal requirements, for your organization.