All Employer VIPs participating in the Employer VIP Program must agree and accept to the terms and conditions stated in this form. The invitation to participate in the Employer VIP Program is non-transferable.
By participating in the Employer VIP Program you will receive the following:
- Full access to all sessions and workshops
- Access to the exhibit hall
- Coffee, tea, lunch and cocktail receptions
- Invite only forums & luncheons
The following is not included in the package:
- Taxi *We do not reimburse for mileage, rental car, parking, food and beverage or other miscellaneous fees.
- Certification Fees for any of our Certification Courses
Hosted Employer VIPs Commitment
Participation in Pre-Scheduled Networking Meetings
- The Approved VIP must register as an attendee online through a specific link. This link cannot be shared with any other person.
- On the final page of registration, he/she must enter his/her credit card information. His/her card will be charged $1 in order to verify it. This charge is non-refundable.
- The VIP will be asked to login to the EHBC networking software and create a profile.
- The VIP is required to participate in ten meetings which will be set for the VIP by the conference organizer. These required networking appointments shall be (10-15 minutes) in duration and will be scheduled with our exhibitors and branding partners during the conference.These scheduled meetings shall take place at the branding partner or exhibitors booth or at a table designated through the networking software
- All ten networking appointments must be signed and endorsed by the sponsor with whom the congress organizer has scheduled your meeting with on your VIP Passport. You will receive this passport upon check in at the registration desk. Thereafter, the VIP must return the signed copy to the organizer by fax (866-332-4285) or email (Miguel@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com) before November 17, 2017.
- If the VIP fails to attend the ten networking meetings and submit the signatures before November 17, 2017, he/she will be required to pay a penalty of $299 to recover the costs to the organizer. This fee will be charged to his/her credit card after November 18, 2017.
- You will be invited to VIP events. Should you be invited, you must attend at least one. Invite-only events will be emailed to you.
- The VIP must attend at least (1) Sponsored Educational Underwritten Session and (1) Power Session. These sessions can be found on the agenda under Educational Underwritten Session Track or under Exhibit Hall Power Session Track.
Cancellation and “No Show” Policy
Cancellation of participation at the EHBC must be done before September 1st 2017. The organizer reserves the right to not entertain any last minute cancellation requests. Cancellation of participation will only be effective upon the written acknowledgement from the organizer. VIPs who fail to show up will be liable to pay a “no show” fee of $299.
By completing the online registration you confirm your participation as Employer VIP Attendee and agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.