The Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute invites you to attend the only benefits technology conference in the country with a focus on healthcare reform. The Healthcare Reform & Benefits Technology Conference is the industry-leading event introducing opportunities to learn best practices, review case studies, and be among the first to know about emerging trends and tools within the benefits and healthcare industry.
Are you able to manage all of the administrative requirements set forth by the Affordable Care Act?
Healthcare Reform is reshaping how we think about healthcare in this country. With a new administration set to make repeal and replace the existing Affordable Care Act, it is a time of uncertainty. Employers face many challenges, particularly in terms of administration. With new requirements regarding the communication, reporting, compliance, tax and plan design – and more uncertainty on the horizon – it is more important than ever before that you have successful benefits technology in place to assist you.
Corporations are investing more than ever before in technology solutions in the area of benefits and healthcare reform technology to assist them and reduce burdens in the way we enroll, administer and manage the employee benefits and healthcare.
Did You Know?
- According to the 2016 Prudential of Employee Benefits, 85% of brokers list increasing productivity and efficiency as one of their top business objectives and 76% of brokers use technology to achieve business objective
- Among employers, reducing group benefit costs was crucial with 27% saying it was a top priority and 57% saying it was a priority.
- According to the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, employers spent an average of $34.15 per hour for employee compensation in September of 2016.
The Healthcare Reform & Benefits Technology Conference is co-located with the National Healthcare Reform Conference®, the only dedicated healthcare reform event in the country providing you the answers and solutions you need to navigate and comply with healthcare reform.
We bring together the rule makers from the administration and the nation’s top employee benefits attorneys to bring you the most recent rules and regulations to equip you with everything you need to know to be in compliance and reduce costs. The level of insight and guidance and the special intelligence you can gather here is invaluable and cannot be gained anywhere else.
This conference will address:
- Healthcare Reform’s Effect on Benefits Technology
- Building a Business Case for the C-suite for Benefits & Healthcare Reform
- Integration & Collaboration between Carriers, Employers & Agents
- Health Insurance Exchange Technology
- ACA Compliance Technology
- Administration Challenges and Opportunities for Employers
On the Forefront of Education & Professional Advancement
- 100+ Influential and inspirational speakers including the top Healthcare Reform National Practice Leaders, Benefits Technology Professionals
- 10+ Dynamic sessions dedicated to keeping you informed on the new rules and regulations
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® (CHRS) Certification Program
- Earn up to 14 SPHR recertification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals approved in all 50 States
The Healthcare Reform & Benefits Technology Conference is fully integrated with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest employee benefits and healthcare events in the world.
The EHBC’s mission is simple. We provide intense, advanced education through successful and practical case studies presented by the world’s leading healthcare and insurance experts. As an innovative and passionate industry leader, our pursuit is to energize opportunity and increase professional advancement.
Join the 2017 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, October 2 – 4 in Los Angeles. as it delivers the most comprehensive insurance & benefits conference and tradeshow.
Customize Your Congress Experience
- 100+ Speakers and Sessions with 3+ days of educational conference tracks
- 6+ unique conference tracks to select content for your business: Healthcare Reform Conference®, Corporate Wellness Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference®, Self Funding Conference®, Global Benefits Conference®, Health Insurance Exchange Conference®, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference®, and much more
- Onsite networking: one-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects