Prescheduled One-on-One Networking Meetings
Rated the best benefit of attending the conference. The number of face-to-face meetings that you can hold in 3 days of the conference would take years of traveling to different countries and cities to accomplish. Harvard Business Review Analytic Services found that of the 2,300 readers polled, 95% believe that face-to-face meetings are the key to success in building long-term relationships and 89% agreed face-to-face meetings are essential to sealing the deal.
New and Improved Software!
Our special networking platform will allow attendees to pick and choose who they would like to pre-schedule a meeting with. Attendees always love pre-scheduling their networking meetings so that they can maximize their time at the conference. This software takes networking to a whole new level and will meet all of your networking needs.
1. Attendee directory with photos and bios
Search for attendees through profiles, bios and photos.
- More in-depth profiles help you put your best foot forward!
- Upload your photo
- Add your interests
2. Email Notifications for New / Cancelled Meetings
- As soon as someone cancels or requests a new meeting, you will get an email in your personal inbox letting you know
- No more missed opportunities to meet or unexpected cancelled meetings!
3. Mobile networking on your iPhone / Blackberry / Android
- Calendar, attendee profiles and more on the go
- You don’t need a computer to access our software anymore!
4. Personalized Conference Calendar
- Easily pre-schedule networking meetings with fellow attendees and exhibitors
- Browse the online agenda and plan which sessions you will attend
- See who is attending each talk and start discussions with other attendees about the topic
- Print and take with you your complete schedule of networking meetings, and sessions you will be attending.
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress encourages, but does not guarantee any meetings to any attendees and is not responsible for any attendees who do not show up for their networking meetings. In the spirit of the Conference, we hope everyone shows common courtesy of attending the meetings since they have requested and accepted all meetings on their agenda.