Attendance Included with EHBC Registration*
The Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA) is proud to announce the 2nd Sleep Works Summit. Co-located with the 2016 Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC), the Sleep Works Summit is your source for the trends, best practices and innovations in workplace sleep health programs, policies and culture.
The Sleep Works Summit will explore innovative sleep programs implemented by early adopters and leaders in workplace sleep health; the ROI of sleep; and how to begin a workplace sleep health program for companies of any size.
The conference will feature panel sessions with leading employers who will share creative ways they are cultivating healthy sleep environments for their employees.
Sleep is a performance-enhancing tool necessary for success.
Learn about innovative sleep programs and practice from influential companies.
The Sleep Works Summit will address:
- Innovative programs in sleep
- The ROI and business case for sleep
- How to use sleep as a tool to improve your performance at work and at home
- Why sleep is as important as nutrition and exercise
- Metrics used to measure success of sleep programs
- How to begin a corporate sleep health program for companies of any size
- Best practices, elements and components of corporate sleep health programs
- Perspectives from insurance and benefits programs that reward good sleep behavior
Earn credits towards your Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® (CCWS) certification by attending Sleep Works Summit sessions.
Become a Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®:
- Designed for HR/Benefits Directors of Wellness Managers, Agents, Brokers, Consultants, or Insurance/Healthcare Industry Professionals
- Get certified live in person at the event while learning from and interacting with top employers such as LinkedIn, Google, and many more
- Walk away certified, more marketable, and highly educated with the latest industry trends & innovations