Carl Becker is the Global Benefits Director at Gardner Denver, a leader in manufacturing products which provide compressed air and gas, vacuum and fluid transfer technologies. Carl has a history of being forward thinking and creative along with driving operational excellence and fostering strong relationships in a variety of industries and business environments. He has extensive experience and understanding in legal, financial and customer issues surrounding global benefits along with experience in compensation and HR.
- Carl joined Gardner Denver in 2006 along with previously working at Trane (12 yrs.) as the Americas benefits manager and Archer Daniels Midland (eight yrs.) in the employee relations department.
- His expertise covers a range of global company sponsored health & welfare and wealth accumulation plans.
- Carl also has specific global experience in strategic design and implementation of vehicle fleet.
- He is a frequent speaker at manufacturing association and human resource conferences.
Education & Achievements
- B.S. degree in mathematics with computer science minor from the University of Florida, Gainesville
- Masters Business Administration (M.B.A.) from the University of Illinois, Springfield
- Former president of youth hockey association, LaCrosse, WI
- Former director for the Board of Network Knowledge (public television), Springfield, IL
- Certificate Employee Benefits Specialist
- Certified Compensation Professional