David Roberts is a Benefits and Compensation Leader with experience in the design, implementation and management of Total Rewards Programs inclusive of the information systems supporting the programs. Well versed in multi-site and diverse employee populations David has strong analytical and technical skills; excellent project and team management abilities and is skilled in understanding and reflecting divergent interests in the development of business objectives and communication efforts.
As the Senior Vice President for Total Rewards Health & Wellness at Amtrak, David oversees the team responsible for the Total Rewards programs including compensation, health and welfare, retirement and wellness programs.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Development of long-term vision and strategic objectives
- Health and Welfare plan design, analysis, regulatory compliance and administration
- Retirement plan design, analysis, regulatory compliance, integration and termination
- Request For Proposal (RFP) process and implementation
- Development of communication strategies for benefits and compensation programs.
- Global and Domestic plan support
- Information System and Outsourcing solutions
- Business model support and implementation of severance strategies
- Due diligence support for mergers and acquisitions including post-merger integration
Specialties: acquisitions, adp, advertising, benefits administration, budgeting, business plans, change management, communication skills, conversion, customer relations, delivery, due diligence, edge, executive management, finance, hris, human resources, insurance, ipe, leadership, logistics, management, marketing, negotiation, payroll processing, peoplesoft, profit, proposal writing, rfi, rfp, sales, sap, six sigma, strategic, upgrades, vendor relations.