Exhealth, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dr. Prem Jagyasi
Chartered Marketing & Management Consultant
MD & CEO – ExHealth, Dubai HealthCare City
Chief Editor – HealthFirst Magazine, UAE
Founder – UAE Health Network
Prem@Jagyasi.com | www.DrPrem.com
A successful entrepreneur and experienced strategic professional, Dr Prem Jagyasi is a renowned Chartered Management, and Healthcare Marketing Consultant. Providing high-profile consultancy services to Government authorities and private healthcare organizations,
Currently, Dr Prem Jagyasi is MD & CEO of ExHealth, a Dubai HealthCare City based firm engaged in offering multi-dimensional healthcare solutions in international domain. He is also the Chief Editor of UAE’s leading health magazine – HealthFirst, published in association with one of the leading English dailies of the region.
Apart from running a successful healthcare solution firm and consultancy business, he has initiated several innovative healthcare awareness projects such as Family Health Festival, No Tobacco Campaign, Summer Health Festival, Ahlan Ramadan and Diabetes Events. His initiatives are endorsed and recognized by the country’s ministry of health and other government authorities. On a global front, he is also working on Educational Events, Global Health Directory, and workshops on quality practice for international patients. etc.
Early in his career, he has developed hospitals, medical centre and computerized diagnostic centre. He has initiated unique concepts like the first boutique hospital, first computerized diagnostic centre, first corporate clinic chain, etc in the Gulf region.
His in-depth educational profile covers multi-dimensional qualifications, Bachelor in Medicine, MBA in Healthcare Management & Post Graduate Diploma specializing in Healthcare Marketing Management. Chartered Association of BA, US & Canada (A Government Patent Professional Association) awarded him with the Chartered Consultant status.
Dr Prem Jagyasi’s current work profile includes:
• Managing Director & CEO – ExHealth, Dubai HealthCare City, UAE
• Chief Editor – HealthFirst Magazine ( in association with one of the region’s leading English dailies)
• Chairman – International Congresses
• Consultant – Government Health Authorities and Private Healthcare Organizations
Dr Prem Jagyasi’s Selective Achievements
• Started first-of-kind healthcare solution company – ExHealth, offering Healthcare- media, marketing, event, management consultancy, publication services under one roof at Dubai HealthCare City. www.ExHealth.com
• Launched health magazine in association with one of the leading English newspaper of the region, which has readership of approx 500,000 individuals. www.HealthFirstMagazine.com
• Initiated several HealthCare awareness initiatives to educate community and promote wellbeing of society
• Family Health Festival, supported by Ministry of Health and Dubai Shopping Festival. www.FamilyHealthFestival.com
• No Tobacco Campaign, in support with Ministry of Health, UAE (20090. www.NoTobaccoCampaign.com
• Know Diabetes campaign in association with shopping mall and government bodies www.DiabetesEvent.com
• Ahlan Ramadan – an initiative to educate health eating habits during holy month of Ramadan www.AhlanRamadan.com
• Summer Health Festival – in association with Dubai Shopping Festival Office www.SummerHealthFestival.com
• Worked for Protect Childhood Campaign in conjunction with DFWAC www.ProtectChildhood.net
• Developed innovative concepts in the region like boutique hospitals, corporate clinic, digital diagnostic centers
• Provided consultation services to several government bodies and international private healthcare organization
• Dr Prem Jagyasi is invited to more than 20 international global healthcare and/or medical tourism congress as chairman, speaker and moderator.
• Founded UAE’s First network for HealthCare Professionals. www.UAEHealthNetwork.com