Willis North America
Jack has 33 years of human resources/benefits experience – including HR/Benefits leadership positions at four different Fortune 500 companies before coming to Willis.
He has the following degrees:
- LLM-Employee Benefits with honors, John Marshall Law School
- JD, South Texas College of Law
- MBA and BBA–Business Economics, Cleveland State.
Jack recently completed a three year term on the Department of Labor’s Advisory Council. He held board positions at:
- World at Work
- Council on Employee Benefits
- American Benefits Council
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.
He has been an instructor/adjunct at:
- The Ohio State University
- Franklin University
- Capital University (CEBS Instructor).
In his plan sponsor role, Jack and his benefits staff have received national recognition:
– 2010 National Business Group on Health, Healthy Lifestyles, Platinum – http://www.businessgrouphealth.org/pressroom/pressrelease.cfm?ID=158
– 2009 C. Everett Koop – Corporate Health Project Award – http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/winners-of-the-c-everett-koop-health-project-award-announced-62245647.html
– 2009 Plan Sponsor Magazine – Corporate Plan Sponsor of the Year – http://www.plansponsor.com/MagazineArticle.aspx?Id=4294990025
– 2009 CFED Innovative Idea Champion – The 401(k) As A Lifetime Financial Instrument http://cfed.org/programs/innovation/innovative_ideas_2009/
– 2008 Business Insurance Magazine – Benefits Manager of the Year http://www.businessinsurance.com/article/20080921/ISSUE03/100025944