Julius Schillinger is Sr. VP, Strategic Business Development for E4 Healthcare, a provider of integrated EAP, Wellness and Chronic Care solutions. Most recently he was VP, Sales & Account Management for MHN, the Behavioral Health subsidiary of Fortune 250 company, Health Net Inc. For 7 years of his 10 year tenure, he was Health Net’s Director, Organization Effectiveness. Earlier, he was Chief HR Officer for NextCard, an online consumer credit provider, and spent 7 years as VP Global HR for Cap Gemini Ernst & Young’s Human Capital consulting division.
Julius has been published in educational journals and newspapers—most recently in the October 2013 “Professional Employment Organization’s” magazine—served on his alma mater, USC’s MBA Advisory Board, and teaches among the highest rated Human Resources courses at University of CA Santa Cruz, receiving Chancellor recognition for 20 years teaching excellence. He frequently speaks at industry conferences on emerging trends for workplace health & wellbeing programs. He recently was a keynote speaker at EASNA’s annual conference April 2014 in Ottawa Canada, leading a distinguished panel discussion on “Re-imagining Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs”.
Julius resides in the San Francisco Bay Area’s city of Sonoma CA. with his wife Denise and their 12 year old daughter, Michaela. Below are a sampling of his speaking engagements:
- Keynote, EASNA, “Reimagining Wellness & EAP,” April 2014, Ottawa, Canada
- EAPA Global Conference, “Prevention as Cure.” Oct 2013, Phoenix, AZ
- Co-Presenter, EBN Summit, “Wellness 2020” September 2013, New Orleans, LA
- SALGBA “Next Generation Wellness & EAP” April, 2012 San Francisco, CA
- 2011 Global EAPA Conference, “The Employee Well-Being, Workforce Engagement Connection: Lighting Up Business Results” Oct 2011, Denver, CO
- PNEBC conference, October 2011, Portland, OR. “Impact of the New Workforce”
- AMSI Summit, “The ROI of Performance Management,” Oct 2010, Las Vegas NV
- Keynote speaker, HR Metrics & Analytics Summit, Aug 2010, Washington, D.C.
- Awarded Health Net “President’s Award” for mgmt excellence, Feb 2010
- Highest rated presenter, AMSI Workforce Metrics Summit, Arlington, VA. Jan. 2010
- Success Factors user conference June 2008 & 2009. Honored with 2009 “Innovation Award,” creative use of web based Talent Management tools
- NCHRA – “Recruiting Metrics,” “HR Strategy Roadmaps” 2005-2007-2012