Michelle Hicks is a Director in the Communication practice of Buck Consultants, a Xerox company. Michelle has nearly 15 years of strategic business communication experience. She specializes in designing and implementing strategies to help organizations manage and communicate changes in their culture, benefit and compensation programs, and organization structures.
- Michelle has significant experience in change management communication for mergers and acquisitions, enterprise software implementations, performance management, and organizational restructuring. In addition, she has an extensive background in recruitment communication, onboarding programs, consumer-directed health plan communication, retirement education, and more.
- Before joining Buck in 2008, Michelle was the HR communication manager for Micron Technology, a FORTUNE 500 multinational semiconductor company. Prior to that, she was a broadcast journalist in commercial television and public radio.
Michelle’s consulting clients have included:
Education & Achievements
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences from Boise State University
- Recipient of several business communication awards, including IABC Silver Quill, Hermes Creative, IMPACT Award and Apex Award for Publication Excellence
- Recipient of Idaho Press Club awards in both journalism and public relations
- Named one of Idaho’s Women of the Yearby the Idaho Business Review
- Weekly columnist for the Idaho Business Review on HR and communication-related topics