Ricardo Almeida is responsible for the development, enhancement and the execution of MetLife Employee Benefits strategy in Latin America as well as proliferating the best employee benefits practices across the region.
Ricardo joined Alico in 1999 and has been a high performing executive and a pivotal member of their Global team in developing business and managing relationships in the Americas, Asia and EMEA. He has held numerous executive, managerial, sales and technical roles including:
- ALICO Management Associate (AIG Global Pensions Division) & Worldwide Group-Agency Manager. June 1999 – Sept. 2001.
- Central & Eastern Europe Multinational Sales Manager. Sept. 2001 – Oct. 2003.
- AIG Global X-pat and Caribbean Profit Center Manager. Oct. 2003 – Dec. 2004
- AIG Global Pensions Business Development Director. Dec. 2004 – Aug. 2006
- AIG Global Pensions Sales and Marketing Director. August 2006 – November 2010
- MetLife Global Pensions AVP / West Coast Multinational Sales Director.
Ricardo holds a bachelor degree in Economics from Lander University and IMBA from University of South Carolina. He is originally from Brazil and speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish. He is a frequent speaker on international industry events and has a great reputation with clients, brokers and consultants in the market place.