Health Agents for America (HAFA)
The Health Agent for America’s President and CEO has nearly 20 years of experience in Louisiana and Washington, DC. As a trade association lobbyist and a successful contract lobbyist for various corporate and non-profit clients; she knows what it takes to be successful in state and federal government relations advocacy. Also one of the most respected advisers and strategist in Louisiana. Ronnell is well known for her tenacity, knowledge of the issues and impeccable connections.
- Louisiana Department of Insurance Agent Advisory Board, appointed by Commissioner Jim Donelon
- Certified Health Care Reform Specialist, CHRS
- Health Insurance Associate, HIA
- NAAIA, National African American Insurance Association, Southeast Louisiana Chapter, Charter Member
- MTA, International Healthcare Consumers Coalition, Consultant