Wednesday, September 28th
8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
As agendas are being set, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in partnership with the Health Agents for America (HAFA), offers the unique opportunity to emphasize your priorities and those of our industry to your elected representatives and key policy-makers. Attend EHBC and be invited to a career changing event.
In our second annual “WALK ON THE HILL”, we will prepare you to go with a guided team to talk to the congressmen and senators from your state. You will be provided with information on what needs to change in order to keep a fair and level playing field for Agents and Brokers in a post ACA world.
On September 28, 2016, the President of HAFA, Ronnell Nolan and our team will equip you with a group to lead you through appointments with your congressmen and senators across the House and the Senate.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with the Senators and or Congressmen or Staffers to conduct a private meeting and share your concerns
- Receive a dossier with information on the background of who you are meeting with including times you will meet with your group
- Take photos with your state representatives
- Practice your rights as US citizens to communicate your concerns to the lawmakers in America
How to Reserve your Seat
Please be sure to check “Yes,please schedule my visit” during the registration process to participate in this great opportunity.
Don’t Miss Out on our “Walk on the Hill” Workshop
Tuesday, September 27th
2:10 PM – 3:00 PM
We will be holding a workshop on how to communicate with legislators and set up your own visits. In preparation of the Walk on the Hill , it is important that the Agents, Brokers and Consultants speak with one voice, handle themselves in a professional manner and are a united front in getting our point across. No experience necessary, this workshop is to give you the tools to be comfortable addressing Congress including:
- Goals and objectives of the Walk on the Hill
- How to prepare?
- What to expect?
- Proper way to address a US Senator and/or US Representative
For additional information please contact Jenny Dodson at Jenny@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com.