Do you have an innovative idea or product that will help change healthcare and corporate wellness?
Join the 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator – Throw your idea & product to the sharks!
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress is inviting you to share your most innovative idea or product at the 8th Annual Corporate Wellness Conference, September 25-28, 2016 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Anyone can attend – you don’t need a background in wellness – all you need is an idea or product that you want to put in front of a panel of judges that will include employers and an investor(s). The Corporate Wellness Incubator will be judged by this panel. The winner of the 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator will receive International acknowledgment and will be awarded a $50,000 investment live at the conference.
Examples of ideas or concepts:
- The newest & hottest wearable device that hasn’t hit the market yet
- A shirt that helps your posture which reinforces good ergonomics in the workplace
- A revolutionary platform that is used to track results
Eligibility: Please fill out the below proposal that must include information on how you believe your wellness idea or product will be innovative, impactful and creative. Explain in detail how you believe this idea or product will help change the healthcare and wellness of individuals.
- Applicants must be able to reveal the ability to take their proposal to fruition
- Applicants may reside in any county. No specific background or experience is required or necessary
- Any proposal that is not chosen to move forward will be allowed to re-submit if positive progression and process is made
Instructions for your proposal: Please submit your proposal – TBD
- Title of project
- Contact information (Name, Title, Affiliation, Address, Phone Number and Email Address)
- Key affiliations (Please include Name, Title, Affiliation, Phone Number and Email Address)
- Provide a brief summary of goals and your approach
- Describe why you believe your project is unique and innovative. If your idea or product already exists, define your competitor and how yours is different
- Explain the investment potential and the possibility of other funding opportunities
- List your predicted total budget by outlining how the investment of
$50,000 will help you accomplish your goals and vision
Proposal Submission Requirements:
- Must not exceed a 2 page PDF, please include all information listed above
- Send your proposal via email to Info@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com. You will receive a receipt of submission – if you do not, please call 561-790-1176
Reviewing of proposals: Proposals will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Reveal the potential benefit to the health and wellness of individuals
- Explain in detail the investment potential and consideration of ongoing funding support
- Expose the timeframe and probability of idea or product success
- Mission and overall impression
Selected proposals/finalist Finalist will be selected to give a 3-5 minute presentation at the 8th annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, September 25-28, 2016 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Each finalist will present the concept, followed by 5 minutes of questions from the panel of judges. The Corporate Wellness Incubator will feature a live voting – where the judges will represent the industry. The winning idea or product will be announced at the end of the conference on September 28, 2015. For any further questions, please contact Info@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com or call 561-790-1176.