Benefits Live Magazine Call for Articles
This is the call for articles for the July/August issue of Benefits Live Magazine. Benefits Live Magazine is our compilation publication which includes:
- Corporate Wellness Magazine – Featured Topics: Disease Management & Corporate Wellness Grants and Options
- Voluntary Benefits Magazine – Featured Topics: Vision & Creative Health Insurance Options
- Self Funding Magazine – Featured Topics: Claims and Disease Management & Alternative Revenue Streams
- Healthcare Reform Magazine – Featured Topics: Prescription Drugs & Medicare issues
While our featured topics are listed above, we welcome articles on all topics involving the four niche magazines. Please review our editorial guidelines below. Writing and submitting articles is one of the best ways to position yourself as a leader in your respective industry!
- Articles should remain within 1,000-2,000 words
- Content is intended to be educational and non-promotional
- Submissions can address any voluntary benefits, limited medical or worksite issue, corporate wellness, health or prevention topics and hot-button topics relating to self funding or healthcare reform
- Authors are asked to include a high-resolution, professional headshot and 50-word bio with their article submission
The deadline for this issue is June 20, 2013.
Daniel Pyne, Editorial Associate, Benefits Live Magazine
E-mail: [email protected] |
Read the latest issue of Benefits Live Magazine Below! Happy Reading!