Best Selling Author John Izzo to Hold Webcast on “How to Help People Change Their Habits”
Did you know a recent survey of professionals showed their number one concern was how to help people make real changes to their behavior?
Learn how “Stepping up-How Taking Responsibility changes Everything,” can help your company face this challenge in order for employees to have a healthy and positive lifestyle change.
Tune in for a one-hour webcast with Best-selling Author & Keynote Speaker
Dr. John Izzo on Changing Habits
Join us Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 2 PM ET, 1 PM CT, 11 AM PT
Who Should Attend:
- Wellness Professionals
- Insurance Executives
- Agents, Brokers & Consultants
- Human Resource Executives
- Insurance Carriers
- C-Suites & Business Owners
Webcast Topics Include:
- Emerging research in neuroscience on how habits change and why most of what we do in organizations DOES not produce sustainable change in habits
- Learn how to make it more likely that people make sustainable changes after training experiences
- The best ways to help others change from a coaching perspective (and what gets in the way of people changing)
Click here to register for the Webcast.
Dr. John Izzo, Best-selling Author and Speaker, Awakening Corporate Soul & Value Shifts
Sarah Hunt, Education & Engagement Leader, Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress