Businessolver to Sponsor the 7th Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Orlando
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces Businessolver as a Gold Elite sponsor for the 2015 conference. The conference will take place September 27-30, in Orlando FL.
The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
Since 1998 Businessolver has delivered market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic responsiveness to client needs. It creates client programs that maximize benefit program investment, minimize risk exposure, and engage employees with easy-to-use solutions and communication tools to assist them in making wise and cost-efficient benefit selections. Founded and developed by HR professionals, Businessolver’s unwavering service-oriented culture and secure SaaS platform provides measurable success in its mission to provide complete client delight.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of six niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference (www.corporatewellnessconference.com)
- Voluntary Benefits Conference (www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com)
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference (www.selffundingconference.com),
- National Healthcare Reform Conference (www.healthcarereformconference.com),
- Global Benefits Conference (www.globalbenefitsconference.com), and
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference (www.healthinsuranceexchangeconference.com)
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest US healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.