CHWA Meets ACA Head On With Education Mandate
Association goal to educate as many professionals as possible in healthcare, well-being and worksite benefits with $279 certification and membership packages
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida – December 14, 2017 – The Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA) is empowering Human Resource and Wellness Professionals, and Insurance Agents and Brokers to start 2018 off on the right foot. With an industry in flux, it is the duty of an association to lead the charge in educating and preparing its members for the new realities of business. Having the education and support network to pivot is essential to making this shift successfully.
For one low price of $279 – normally valued at $1,600 – professionals can choose from one of three industry certifications – either the Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® (CCWS), Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® (CHRS) or Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® (CVBS) – and receive a 13-month membership to the CHWA until December 22. Develop the tools and support to boost your career while being part of what drives the industry forward.
“We are excited to help the professionals working to support the health and well-being of employees,” said Renée-Marie Stephano, JD, President and Founder of the Corporate Health & Wellness Association. “2017 saw a great deal of upheaval in the employee health and benefits industry, from the shift from wellness to well-being, multiple attempts to repeal the ACA, and a large number of high-profile security breaches leaving employee data vulnerable. Employer and employees alike are looking for guidance during this time, and with a certification and association membership, you can be that guide. We are offering these our lowest price ever in order to help these individuals excel, and assembled them so we can positively influence the industry, together. It is our obligation as an association.”
The benefits of a certification include:
- Learn best practices from the world’s most prestigious corporations and organizations.
- Brand yourself and your organization as forerunners in well-being, engagement, and corporate culture development.
- Receive LIVE updates on the latest legal requirements and regulations for your business.
- Speak directly with the captains of industry reshaping the corporate landscape.
- Engage with employees to boost productivity, drive down costs, and foster an ideal corporate culture.
- Gain immediate access to all services and resources on sign up
The Corporate Health & Wellness Association is the nation’s largest, leading non-profit in wellness and well-being. As global influencers in corporate wellness and well-being, they focus on improving the health of members and their teams through innovative health solutions. The association provides education to create the most successful corporate wellness programs, and healthier and happier employees.
The benefits of CHWA membership include:
- Showing the world you are the thought leaders you are by becoming a published author in Corporate Wellness Magazine, Healthcare Reform Magazine or Voluntary Benefits Magazine
- Gain access to exclusive resources, content, tools, and news to help drive your business
- Access to our live webinars as well as our webinar archive
- Access to participate in private committees and focus groups
- Discounts on all CHWA events including Healthcare REvolution Conference, Oct. 28 -30 in Orlando, FL
- Full voting rights in association committees
This offer only lasts until December 22, so act now! To register select the certification you want below and enter the code INVESTINME at checkout.
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist
- Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist®
About the Corporate Health & Wellness Association
The Corporate Health & Wellness Association (CHWA), also referred to as the Health & Wellness Association or the Corporate Wellness Association, a 501(c)6, is the first national non-profit organization focused on health, wellness, disease prevention and management for employers, employees, and their families.