Employer Advantage Health Care Solutions to Sponsor the 7th Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Orlando
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces Employer Advantage Health Care Solutions as a sponsor for the 2015 conference. The conference will take place September 27-30, in Orlando FL.
The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About Employer Advantage Health Care Solutions
Employer Advantage Health Care Solutions (Employer Advantage) offers a highly individualized initiative for self-funded employers interested in spending the same or less money, more intelligently, while improving the quality and outcomes of the healthcare your organization is paying for on behalf of covered individuals. Our unique approach to measuring and improving the patients’ “process of care” experience delivers more effective and efficient care.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of six niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference (www.corporatewellnessconference.com)
- Voluntary Benefits Conference (www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com)
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference (www.selffundingconference.com),
- National Healthcare Reform Conference (www.healthcarereformconference.com),
- Global Benefits Conference (www.globalbenefitsconference.com), and
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference (www.healthinsuranceexchangeconference.com)
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest US healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.