World Care International to Sponsor the 7th Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Orlando
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces World Care International as a Silver Level sponsor for the 2015 conference, taking place September 27-30, in Orlando FL. The 2015 EHBC will see several new initiatives aimed to motivate and educate industry professionals, while highlighting the latest trends in the industry, such as:
- Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
- Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
- Conference-wide wearable device challenge
- 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About World Care International
Our mission is to improve the quality of health care worldwide by maximizing timely, efficient and strategic access to the best in health care.
And for more than 20 years, the global health care community has trusted WorldCare International, Inc. (WorldCare) to help our members make more informed medical decisions through highly-personalized second medical opinion consultations. Our Second Opinion service connects millions of members with specialists at world-class medical centers (The WorldCare Consortium®).
Working with the Consortium®, WorldCare was the first company to develop a rigorous second opinion process, which allowed for a rapid turnaround time. To this day, it is unprecedented to have several institutions of such high caliber working together in a cohesive effort. The original the Consortium® hospitals took a permanent seat on WorldCare’s Board of Directors and helped develop our corporate strategy. Today, we remain the only second opinion company with strategic, technological and operational relationships with top medical centers in the Consortium®.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of seven niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference
- Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference
- Voluntary Benefits Conference
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference
- National Healthcare Reform Conference
- Global Benefits Conference
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.