Voluntary benefits is one of the fastest growing segments in the insurance industry and will continue to grow, especially as more employers shift costs to employees, reduce coverages and look to fill the gaps in their benefit offerings with added value through voluntary products. Our Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® (CVBS) program is designed for employers, carriers, and brokers/agents, and industry professionals to understand the legalities surrounding the various offerings, as well as the best practices for how to offer and engage more employees in the products and services they have come to desire and demand. From financial benefits to cancer insurance, you can’t go wrong with giving your employees peace of mind.
This program will help you understand:
- How to engage employees in voluntary products
- How to retain employees through better benefit packages
- How to help employers design a voluntary benefit strategy that fits the scope of their demographics
- When and how to implement the plan
- Who to coordinate employee engagement with
- Where to gain further knowledge and continuing education
- Why employers and brokers should be on the same page when building and offering plans
- How to Comply with ERISA and other regulations impacting voluntary benefits
Rob Shestack has 30+ years in the Voluntary Space and can help you gain the industry knowledge to gain more market share for your company, build a better employee retention program through benefit offerings and stay out of the legal pitfalls not typically known to most brokers or employers. His experience in the industry from enrollment, communication, strategy, product development, compliance, sales & marketing and administration truly gives you access to one of the top voluntary benefit experts in the industry today.