ELAP Services to Sponsor Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The 6th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is pleased to announce ELAP Services as the newly confirmed Silver Level Sponsor for the 2014 conference taking place September 21-24 in Washington D.C.
ELAP Services is a pioneer in healthcare cost containment for self-funded employers. ELAP specializes in plan design, claims auditing, direct contracts with providers, member advocacy and balance bill defense. ELAP’s mission is simple; To ensure our customers pay fair and reasonable prices for their health care.
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of six niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference (www.corporatewellnessconference.com)
- Voluntary Benefits Conference (www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com)
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference (www.selffundingconference.com),
- National Healthcare Reform Conference (www.healthcarereformconference.com),
- Global Benefits Conference (www.globalbenefitsconference.com), and
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference (www.healthinsuranceexchangeconference.com)
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest US healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2013’s event, The 2014 6th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors, introduces an enhanced and expanded Hosted Employer & Broker VIP Program; inviting up to 1,000 Employer & Broker VIPS, as well as a game changing concept that guarantees client leads to be distributed yearlong and guaranteed networking meetings.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending any of the conferences this year.
For information on sponsorship, branding, and exhibition opportunities please contact:
Marketing and Engagement Coordinator
(561) 792-4418 ext. 821