Gnome DX Joins the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in LA, Oct. 2 – 4
Gnome DX joins the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers, both self-funded and otherwise, are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and reduce employer healthcare costs
- The Cali Broker Innovations Summit, which focuses on bringing together the California broker community
- 2nd Financial Wellness in the Workplace Forum, designed to facilitate to networking, and sharing best practices to address the challenges employers are facing in this growing wellness sector.
- Live, on-site certification in Corporate Wellness
- Keynote Moderator Lorna Borenstein, CEO & Founder, Grokker
About Gnome DX
DNA testing provides the next logical step to an innovative corporate health program. We assess each individual’s medication response and inherited risk factors, empowering employees to work with their doctor to implement healthcare strategies that lower their risk of disease and an employer’s risk for higher healthcare and pharmaceutical costs.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com