Healthcare reform, as we know it, is in a time of transformation. As the Trump administration and congress continue to work to repeal the Affordable Care Act, there are many questions about the future.
One of the most prevalent ones is the future of the public exchange. Millions of people have received coverage through a public exchange, reducing the uninsured rate to the lowest it has ever been, but millions more are still uninsured. With insurance premiums rising, more and more employers are turning toward private exchanges as a means to engage employees in the benefits and healthcare they offer and ultimately reduce costs and administrative burden. Education and preparedness are the most powerful tools you have at your disposal during this time of transition.
The Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute, (HRCPI), a non-profit public policy organization, is the leading educator and influencer in healthcare reform for employer groups, HR, and insurance professionals. We provide education throughout the year through workshops, training, and healthcare reform certification both in-person and online.
COLLABORATE WITH YOUR PEERS AND LEARN FROM INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Some of our past speakers include:
AT THE FOREFRONT OF HEALTHCARE REFORM EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT
- 100+ Influential and inspirational speakers including the top Healthcare Reform National Practice Leaders and Employee Benefits Attorneys that have testified before the U.S. Senate on the ACA
- 10+ Dynamic sessions dedicated to keeping you informed on the new rules and regulations
- Earn your Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist® (CHRS) Certification live, in-person.
- Earn up to 14 SPHR re-certification credits and 12 continuing education credits for licensed insurance professionals with content approved in all 50 States
The Health Insurance Exchange Conference® is fully integrated with the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, one of the largest employee benefits and healthcare events in the world. Join us, October 2 – 4 in Los Angeles as we deliver the most comprehensive insurance & benefits conference and tradeshow.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CONGRESS EXPERIENCE
- 100+ Speakers and Sessions with 3+ days of educational conference tracks
- 6+ unique conference tracks to select content for your business: Healthcare Reform Conference®, Corporate Wellness Conference®, Voluntary Benefits Conference®, Self Funding Conference®, Global Benefits Conference®, Health Insurance Exchange Conference®, Corporate Fitness & Nutrition Conference®, and much more
- Onsite networking: one-on-one meetings with true partners and business prospects