Pereg Milano Joins the at the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in Los Angeles
Pereg Milano joins the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers, both self-funded and otherwise, are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and reduce employer healthcare costs
- The Cali Broker Innovations Summit, which focuses on bringing together the California broker community
- 2nd Financial Wellness in the Workplace Forum, designed to facilitate to networking, and sharing best practices to address the challenges employers are facing in this growing wellness sector.
- Live, on-site certification in Corporate Wellness
- Keynote Speaker J. Craig Venter, Co-Founder, Human Longevity Inc.and Sequencer of the Human Genome
About Pereg Milano
Pereg Milano was founded in Las Vegas, Nevada. Throughout the years Pereg Milano has evolved in many ways. Pereg Milano’s initial focus was everything related to hair such as professional tools, professional products, hair restoration and more. As our company has grown, the number of our sales representatives has increased, every single one of our sales representatives are encouraged to deliver the most detailed information about the care and use of our product to keep a happy client.
Now Pereg Milano has successfully incorporated skin care to its line of products. As a company, we travel all over the United States, where we promote all our beauty products, in the past few years the number of states has gone up allowing us to build our clientele immensely. In the past four years, our numbers of sales have increased by 35%.
Our main goal as a company is to provide each and every single one of our customers with the highest quality and innovative products in the beauty industry.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com