Self-Help Works is Educational Underwriter for 2014 EHBC
WASHINGTON, D.C.- The 6th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is pleased to announce Self Help Works as a newly confirmed Educational Underwriter for the 2014 conference taking place September 21-24 in Washington D.C.
Self Help Works partners with you to deliver interactive multimedia coaching courses designed to permanently address the root cause of behaviors related to specific health issues. Their secret? A unique, evidence-based process known as Structured Cognitive Behavioral Training™.
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of six niche insurance industry conference tracks;
- Corporate Wellness Conference (www.corporatewellnessconference.com)
- Voluntary Benefits Conference (www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com)
- Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference (www.selffundingconference.com),
- National Healthcare Reform Conference (www.healthcarereformconference.com),
- Global Benefits Conference (www.globalbenefitsconference.com), and
- Health Insurance Exchange Conference (www.healthinsuranceexchangeconference.com)
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest US healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2013’s event, The 2014 6th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors, introduces an enhanced and expanded Hosted Employer & Broker VIP Program; inviting up to 1,000 Employer & Broker VIPS, as well as a game changing concept that guarantees client leads to be distributed yearlong and guaranteed networking meetings.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending any of the conferences this year.
For information on sponsorship, branding, and exhibition opportunities please contact:
Marketing and Engagement Coordinator
(561) 792-4418 ext. 821