Senior Providers Network joins the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in LA, Oct. 2 – 4
Senior Providers Network joins the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event includes:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design, to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- Healthcare Revolution, a conference track focused on the genomic testing and precision medicine
- The Employer Direct Contracting Summit, exploring how leading employers are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and employer healthcare costs
- The Cali Broker Innovations Summit, which focuses on bringing together the California broker community
- Keynote Speaker J. Craig Venter, Co-Founder, Human Longevity Inc.and Sequencer of the Human Genome
About Senior Providers Network
The Senior Providers Network is a specialized employee assistance program dedicated to helping employees who are faced with navigating the difficulties of providing care for an older loved one. This is a $30B problem for businesses and they don’t realize it. Stop by for a FREE ROI Assessment.
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com