Trion will be Gold Sponsor of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in LA, Oct. 2 – 4
Trion joins the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4, as a Gold Sponsor. They, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- Keynote Moderator Lorna Borenstein, CEO & Founder, Grokker
- Healthcare Revolution, a conference track focused on the genomic testing and precision medicine
- The Employer Direct Contracting Summit, exploring how leading employers are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and employer healthcare costs
- The Cali Broker Innovations Summit, which focuses on bringing together the California broker community
- 2nd Financial Wellness in the Workplace Forum, designed to facilitate to networking, and sharing best practices to address the challenges employers are facing in this growing wellness sector.
- 6th Medical Director Summit, a half day session brining together Medical Directors and Chief Medical Officers from around the world for high-level discussions on the latest trends and challenges in destination medicine and the development of global medical networks
Trion is a leader in the employee benefits marketplace, developing innovative solutions that simplify benefits and risk management for local, regional, and Fortune 1000 companies. Our core services focus on health and welfare benefits plans, large-employer disability and life programs, benefits administration, communications, and voluntary benefits services
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest healthcare conferences in the country. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing seven times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year. For more information, visit Employerhealthcarecongress.com