Wellworks For You is Branding and Banner Sponsor of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress in LA, Oct. 2 – 4
Wellworks for You is the branding and banner sponsor of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) in Los Angeles October 2 – 4. They, along with 2,000 attendees and 150 exhibitors from across the world for three days of learning the latest news and information in their industry and networking with peers. Attendees will be immersed in an exciting and vibrant environment to spark new ideas for improving employee health and benefits.
If you are involved in creating and maintaining worksite wellness programs, oversee healthcare reform compliance, offer or sell voluntary workplace benefits or administer a self-funded health plan, you cannot afford to miss the insight available at the EHBC. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- An extensive conference agenda, featuring everything from benefits design to handling the taboo topics in the workplace and everything in between
- The Employer Direct Contracting & Bundled Payment Summit, exploring how leading employers, both self-funded and otherwise, are working directly with providers to better maintain employee health and reduce employer healthcare costs
- The Cali Broker Innovations Summit, which focuses on bringing together the California broker community
- 2nd Financial Wellness in the Workplace Forum, designed to facilitate to networking, and sharing best practices to address the challenges employers are facing in this growing wellness sector.
- Live, on-site certification in Corporate Wellness
- Keynote Speaker Pat Wador, Chief HR Officer, LinkedIn
About Wellworks For You
Wellworks For You, a Pennsylvania-based company, provides wellness services to companies of all sizes, governments, resellers, and individuals throughout the world.
Wellworks For You was created as a vehicle to assist employers in designing and implementing a comprehensive wellness program. We recognize that healthy minds and healthy bodies are the catalysts to a successful working environment. Corporate wellness programs have a proven track record of Return on Investment (ROI). The pitfall of many programs is that they are still one-dimensional, not personalized, and passive with minimal participation. The Wellworks For You Program commits to a strong focus on your employees by promoting organizational integration and strong communication. We believe the key to a successful program is engagement! Our proprietary platforms, systems, and incentive management tools deliver the highest employee participation with a measurable return on investment.